Panic in the year zero has left many of us in a looming state of nothingness—nowhere to go, no-one to see, as we all try to play our part in combating the c-word. We’ve created this pair of sweats to show the resilience we carry with us as old skins are shed through transformation and healing through the unknown.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• 1×1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• Tapered leg